and even more marketing ideas for adult gymnastics classes
12. Utilize Groupon or classpass if its available in your area.
13. I think a big part of running successful classes was encouraging people to create their own goals and work on that (after the basics of course), vs. running them through a curriculum like you might with a rec class. Everyone supported each other in their own journey. I'd even stay late sometimes just to hang with them. It was a great environment, and many people even brought friends!
14. Offer a team to keep people motivated and engaged. NAIGC is welcoming of all levels at their competitions. You can also investigate AAU.
15. Offer a variety of times. You'd be surprised how many adults will come to class before work, which might be easier for them than coming to late night classes after the team has left.
16. Approach local yoga studios. Many yogis are interested in acrobatics, and their flexibility tends to help them get into the sport more quickly and stay healthier in the process.
17. Have a team reunited day where you invite old members of the team to visit the gym and catch up. Make sure they find out about adult gymnastics class, or have a class during that event.